Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Dunes & Ice Cream

So Thursday night, we decided to have supper at a bistro in Shediac. It was grand :) Then we drove out to Cocagne, left my car at his place and went off to the Dunes.

The Dunes turned into a photo shoot and he loves being infront of my camera LOL. FINALLY SOMEONE who likes it! Then we headed into a tiny little ice cream shop in Bouctouche. I made the mistake of picking the line with the family of 30 who were ordering and the mother kept telling the kids they did want sparkles on their ice cream. Mathieu is a bad influence and I had a hard time to keep myself from giggling like a little girl HAHA.


We drove to the Marina to finish off our ice cream and watch all the local drug deals going down. Then we took a drive back to Cocagne, and no joke down a road called "Lovers Lane" how cliche. We attempted to sit in the beach, however the flies had a different opinion :(

It was a great night, very easy to laugh and talk to, I am really enjoying this! Hopefully it will continue!

Here I am. Home for the night :) See some of the pics from the shoot below!


These two are my favorites!



I don't do so well on this side of the camera!!!! :(



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Matti's never looked so good. Nice camera work.